The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

I occasionally enjoy games on TV but generally need the "angle" of one of my many grudges to feel involved.

I went to see Utrecht play with a mate who supports them and was willing to sort of support them but that was killed by the red and whiteness.

If a game is low-quality I tend to arbitrarily throw some money on one of the sides, nothing gets you calling the referee a fucking cunt quite like the threat of losing money. :good:

Just to be clear, I'm not the weird one here, Mr I'd watch any old shit as long as it involves a football.

Not oestrogenny enough for you?

It's like saying that you're a fan of TV but there's no Game of Thrones on so you'll watch Mrs. Brown's Boys instead.

:lol: It's ok to look down on people that won't just watch any old shit that comes on telly.

Just odd, if it was under a coaching role or something fair enough, but signing as a registered player @40 and not trained/had a club since last may as a stand by keeper :lol: how bad is mannone that this had to be an option

1kdrn.gif

When he did not get an offer from the club, he says he had to battle serious depression.

"You think you're prepared, but it just leaves a gaping hole in your life."

"It tests you mentally. I was diagnosed with depression in my early thirties at Newcastle. I spoke to good people."

"I had a mild case. Not being in the side, it got on top of me. I was in a bad place for a while."

"That experience undoubtedly helped me, because I could feel myself slipping back into that dark hole, where life feels as though it is closing in on you. I think that prevented it happening again."

"A lot of players aren't so lucky. I was in a position to do the necessary things to stop it engulfing me, but there was a gaping chasm in my life and I needed to fill it."

“Of course Zlatan’s wages and profile means he’d most likely head to one of the big clubs, but I’d be fascinated if he went somewhere like Newcastle. It’s unlikely, I know, but imagine him being a new No 9 up there! His wages might be extortionate but there will be a lot of money swirling around in the Premier League next season.”

Martin Keown.

Unlikely is one word for it.

• 3 months later...

Ross McCormacks release clause at Fulham is the same as it was for the first Mousa Dembele at the Cottage - £15 million.

A number of Premier League club covet the Whites leading hit man, now restored to the Scotland fold. Previous reports suggested £12.5 million will secure the 29-year-olds signature.

But GetWestLondon has been told by reliable sources the player who signed an extension in January keeping him at Fulham until 2020, happily agreed his release should be upped another £2.5m.

Now I've been thinking about the players who we need to shift and who clueless clubs might pay a canny bit for them.Now that all premier league clubs are going to earn £100m+ next season,we can take their eyes out by upping last season's valuations.for example Sissoko for £15m,Krul for £12m,Wijnaldum for £15m,Cisse for £10m.If we'd stayed up we would have had to pay over the top for incoming players so let them pay over the odds for the shithouses I have mentioned.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic