The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mark Douglas reckons our no.1 target is Reina

Theres some revisionism going on with Darlow mind. He won us games on his own last season at times. He was unplayable against forest 

He pulled off some superb saves last season all right, he also dropped quite a few horrendous bollocks some of which got punished. I'm not Reina's greatest fan at all as it happens btw.

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

There's fuck all on nufc.com

The rumours page has everything up until the 3rd of July, including some fucking stupid links like Loftus-Cheek and Huddlestone. We're linked with players every day but why bother being interested until there's anything concrete? 

Getting frustrated now like. Not that I think we'll fail to bring in new faces, just that the benefits of a full pre-season cannot be overstated.

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We've had a 20 million bid accepted for that Samaris we were first linked to a few weeks ago apparently

Sauce?

I was going to post about him earlier, know fuck all about him 

Edited by 247

Sun & Mirror both rumouring that we have put a bid in for Andreas Samaris from Benfica. Amount rumoured is 17.5 mil but that Rafa will have to adjust his budget for that price.

Now as I understood it Ashley said sky's the limit in as many loose-lip quotes so what's the problem. We've only spent about 18 mill on Atsu & Lejuene which isn't much for 2 players in this day and age so what budget does Rafa have to strengthen our team.

I've seen Traore live. Loads of people bang on about his "natural ability that needs fine tuning" or some other shite.

The kid is crap. He can't pass a ball five yards, his crossing makes Dummet look like Ginola and he runs down blind alleys all the time. 

Fast as all fuck mind

It's obvious that Rafa is not getting the support from his boss otherwise I'm sure he would have had a few in by now at the very least.  Now he's opting for 3rd, 4rth, 5th or later options, which is I suppose has something to do with this club's declining attractiveness as well. 

Let's just hope that we put enough of a squad together this 1st season back in the Premiership so we can build on it.

31 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

It's obvious that Rafa is not getting the support from his boss otherwise I'm sure he would have had a few in by now at the very least.  Now he's opting for 3rd, 4rth, 5th or later options, which is I suppose has something to do with this club's declining attractiveness as well. 

Let's just hope that we put enough of a squad together this 1st season back in the Premiership so we can build on it.

There is literally no evidence to support any of that.

Go change your sheets.

36 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Blatant mavkem tbh :cuppa:

The window has been open a week or so man, we've got two players in and now people are saying we have a bid on a third accepted. Meanwhile teams like Burnley, West Ham, and Palace have basically done fuck all and haven't had many rumors that they will do much either. Stoke, West Brom and a few others haven't done loads either because it's been a week. 

Huddersfield keep getting brought up as doing more than us but they weren't close to us last season and I can't say I've seen many of the players they've bought play other than Mooy and Ince who I don't rate so I can't say they're worrying me. 

Edited by Howay