Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Ok, out of boredom I followed a link on twitter so I could read only, Don Hutchinson along with others are mentioning sky deliberately omitting the United from our name on their advertising and I'm not saying all 20-35 year old NUFC fans are cunts, obviously they're not, but the only ones who just can't see the problem are around that age, (based on their profile pics*) the fucking, skyboy, brainwashed, lack of moral fibre cunts. I think I actually dislike these club name surrender** cunts more than sky, tbh.

*Wykiki behaviour tbh, but unapologetic. :lol:

**Yes, I'm claiming the start of that name for the cowardly, brainwashed, probably-think-Martin-Tyler-is-iconic-instead-of-being-the-only-commentator-sky-could-get-see-also-TVAM-Keys. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What is the likelihood of us being able to cram another 11,000 on top of the Gallowgate to give us the 2nd biggest ground in the league?

i say hoy another 16k on on the gallowgate to make it the joint biggest kop end in europe