Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Just now, ewerk said:

How the fuck does Steve Wraith end up interviewing Floyd Mayweather Jr?

If the true Geordie can interview the likes of Shearer, Wraith can interview Mayweather. Fuck it, if true Geordie can interview Shearer, then there's a chance a real heavyweight like Ryder might even be able to grab an exclusive with Paul Sweeney about THAT season we nearly got promoted in 1990. :good:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How the fuck does Steve Wraith end up interviewing Floyd Mayweather Jr?

Mayweather was on a speaking tour of the UK. I had the chance to go but it was a ludicrous amount of money to hear the ramblings of an uneducated money obsessed thug. Basically a wet dream for the sort of inadequate self aggrandising wanker who would write a book about the Krays :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In the Carabao Cup Final Grealish was anonymous due to Man City being aware of his diving/cheating so isolated him by pressurising before he could receive the ball.When he did receive the ball,which was rare,they refused to tackle or get close enough to him to give him the opportunity to go down.Take this out of his game and Villa have very little else in their game.We,of course,are as bad as anyone at allowing cheats like Grealish to go down easily.