Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Inbetweeners is a microcosm of modern British comedy really - perfectly serviceable if nowt revolutionary, but then it gets hyped up to a point where you either love it or you don't understand why everyone loves it, when most people are actually shrugging their shoulders and saying "s'alreet".

I saw Inbetweeners the Movie.

Must say, was a little disappointed after all the hype and my mates banging on about it. Was good, not awesome as they were saying though.

Saw Freight tonight. A group of Human Traffickers in Leeds. Good simple story line.

I saw Inbetweeners the Movie.

Must say, was a little disappointed after all the hype and my mates banging on about it. Was good, not awesome as they were saying though.

I watched it as well. You know you're not going to get a classic, but a few decent laughs regardless.

That whole shit with Simon is awful though, that was the worst part of the TV show for me, as well as the worst part of the film. What a horrendous character.

Barton Fink, this morning. Was alright but nowhere near as funny as I'd hoped.

Nah, it's not really a comedy. You might enjoy it more with a second viewing, since you know what you'll be in for rather than what you expect.

Nah, it's not really a comedy. You might enjoy it more with a second viewing, since you know what you'll be in for rather than what you expect.

Yeah I got the point of the film and thought it was alright, I quite liked it. But the reason I rented it was I saw that it is a Coen bros. film and wrongly assumed it'd be laden with their dark, humourous quips & conversations so abundant in films like The Big Lebowski, so felt a bit let down in that sense.

Yeah I got the point of the film and thought it was alright, I quite liked it. But the reason I rented it was I saw that it is a Coen bros. film and wrongly assumed it'd be laden with their dark, humourous quips & conversations so abundant in films like The Big Lebowski, so felt a bit let down in that sense.

Have you seen Miller's Crossing. Not particularly funny, but a cracking gangster picture.

Have you seen Miller's Crossing. Not particularly funny, but a cracking gangster picture.

Aye, saw it years back. Not my favourite gangster flick, but still enjoyed it.

Saving Private Ryan: it's depiction of the field of war, by parading German grunts as cardboard cut-out villains, shits all over the premise of 'to kill, or be killed' in the heat of battle. Hard to think of a more offensive illustration of the field of war, captured on a cinematic level. To be expected though, taking into account the subject matter and the director's ancestry. A shitstain on the war movie genre.

1 out of 5...... and the '1' is purely based on the technical aspects of the film.

Got around to watching Kick Ass yesterday and absolutely loved it.

I'm surprised thatr even though it was obviously comic book, there was no fuss about letting a kid that young be so violent.

I think "Okay cunts, lets see what you got" is a new entry in my top 10 favourite fim lines.