Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched Enemy at The Gates on Film4. Seemed canny but fell asleep for the last 30mins. C0uldnt really get away with Jude Law being a Russian Sniper with an English accent

one of the only movies i've ever walked out of in a cinema, and for exactly that reason.

Irritated the crap out of me, i'm surprised he didn't break out scones and tea at some point.

The book is really, really good. I know everyone always says the book is better than the movie, but in this case, it's waaaay true.

That's what tempted me to watch it. From now on I'll just listen to 2J.

I mean why did there have to be so many scenes of Ray Liotta in his semen infested undercrackers?

Paranormal Activity - A poor mans Blair Witch.

Some nice touches to try and maintain the realism, such as no credits. But not particularly scary.

Nevertheless hats off to anyone who can make a movie that cheap and make it a world wide success.

going to see law abiding citizen tonight

was pretty good, kinda disappointed with the ending to be honest and think that someone other than gerard butler would have suited his role better but overall I definitely enjoyed it and so did my girlfriend

I really need to go see Harry Brown before I'm dragged off to see Where The Wild Things to make it four kids films in a row at the flicks after A Christmas Carol, Up, and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

I'd far rather watch Where the wild things are than Harry Brown.

I really need to go see Harry Brown before I'm dragged off to see Where The Wild Things to make it four kids films in a row at the flicks after A Christmas Carol, Up, and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

I'd far rather watch Where the wild things are than Harry Brown.

Me too tbh, but I have my macho image to consider. :lol:

A Christmas Carol in 3D. Was canny good, but the 3D glasses they give you are dead uncomfortable and dig into the bridge of your nose. And they come in one size which is crazy given there'll be young kids going to see it. Sort it out cinema people. Me and the bird rolled up bits of tissues and used them to help with this issue but just kept pissing ourselves cos we looked like two Cedric Sneers at the pictures.

Also watched Grizzly Man. He was obviously a pretty disturbed bloke, and I did feel quite sad about what happened to him, but it was canny funny how a few hours before a bear tore him to pieces he was stood there going "If YOU come and try this, you will DIE. I am a silent warrior etc etc". Silly twat.