Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Is that a serious question :lol:

:lol: Yes....

Is anything added to it by sitting in a massive room with scores of other people, or would I be better off waiting to see it when I don't have to tolerate knobheads.

Not sure why the question seemed hilarious?

:lol:

Not sure why the question seemed hilarious?

I would have thought the lines 'best film I've seen in years' and 'go and see it' suggest that its worth getting to the cinema for ;)

I reckon the cinema screen adds a bit to it fwiw

I would have thought the lines 'best film I've seen in years' and 'go and see it' suggest that its worth getting to the cinema for ;)

I reckon the cinema screen adds a bit to it fwiw

My point was, I really enjoyed Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, I'm glad I didn't spend £6 to see it at the cinema. Given the nature of the film, I wanted to know if the big screen, the big sounds and all that actually added anything to what seems a nerve-jangly thriller.

But cheers, I'll give it a go I reckon.

must admit anytime i goto the cinema i much prefer paying the extra for the vip screen and going at a stupid time of the morning so no other cunts there to irritate me.

Went earlier this year with girl i was seeing one friday night, pretty much entire cinema empty, another couple came and sat directly behind us and proceeded to talk utter shite non stop, we were off to the side too so wasn't even like it was dead centre of the screen, it was odd as fuck :lol: (more odd than me hating other annoying fckers being around me)

It gets to the point where one starts imagining that these goons are hired by some nefarious anticinema gang to ruin films.

must admit anytime i goto the cinema i much prefer paying the extra for the vip screen and going at a stupid time of the morning so no other cunts there to irritate me.

Went earlier this year with girl i was seeing one friday night, pretty much entire cinema empty, another couple came and sat directly behind us and proceeded to talk utter shite non stop, we were off to the side too so wasn't even like it was dead centre of the screen, it was odd as fuck :lol: (more odd than me hating other annoying fckers being around me)

Maybe they thought you and this girl had plans for doing something other than watching a film and thought that in the name of public decency and maintaining moral standards, they'd come and sit behind you to embarrass you into decent behaviour. I say good for them, it sounds like you were up to good, choosing an empty cinema, sitting off to the side, out of view, you filthy scoundrels.

Filth.....a bit like Trainspotting, far to much in the book for ot all to be included in a 100 minute film, but theyve picked some good bits...sadly they left the sheepdog shagging out :(

Macavoy is brilliant, John Sessions as his boss is good playing against type, and it fairly rattles along, which is quite off putting as Macavoy goes from being a bit of a bully boy shagger to being an utter psycho without much in between. Not bad though.

Zodiac.

I didn't realise it had such a strong cast, but the movie itself fizzled out. That's to be expected given the case notes it was based on were never fully resolved. There was one pretty decent tense moment towards the end but not enough to justify the thing is 2+hours long.

6/10 - extra point because Mark Ruffalo is fast becoming one of my favourite actors and was good in this.

Zodiac.

I didn't realise it had such a strong cast, but the movie itself fizzled out. That's to be expected given the case notes it was based on were never fully resolved. There was one pretty decent tense moment towards the end but not enough to justify the thing is 2+hours long.

6/10 - extra point because Mark Ruffalo is fast becoming one of my favourite actors and was good in this.

Love Zodiac. Great film.

Filth.....a bit like Trainspotting, far to much in the book for ot all to be included in a 100 minute film, but theyve picked some good bits...sadly they left the sheepdog shagging out :(

Macavoy is brilliant, John Sessions as his boss is good playing against type, and it fairly rattles along, which is quite off putting as Macavoy goes from being a bit of a bully boy shagger to being an utter psycho without much in between. Not bad though.

Seeing this on Sunday, looking forward to it. First-time seeing an adult film in the cinema for 2 years.

Filth, thoroughly enjoyable and about about as wrong as any film I can remember since Bad Boy Bubby. I was pissing myself every few minutes.

Not something to see with your missus mind you, three couples walked out in ours - all lead by the lass. :lol:

Filth, thoroughly enjoyable and about about as wrong as any film I can remember since Bad Boy Bubby. I was pissing myself every few minutes.

Not something to see with your missus mind you, three couples walked out in ours - all lead by the lass. :lol:

Mrs Rents enjoyed it. Try the book, he's even worse in that and it explains why. Excellent read.

Funny, I enjoyed this once I got over the obvious absurdities and gaping plot holes. Thought the first one was wank though.

Yeah (there are two camps reg the reboot) thought the first one was a little better...Maybe cause it was Lost blokes first go at it...It was a little deeper and not breakneck plot points/action crashing into each other. There was some greater reverence and historical respect for the material.

Edited by Park Life