Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he's gone down a conspiracy rabbit hole and sounds deranged on most matters these days, which is reflected in some of the guests he has on. shame really as he used to do some alright stuff. 

the other thing is he's absolutely humourless on his podcast, which i always found odd given he's supposed to be a comedian. 

Sometimes I like it when he sits there and essentially lets his guests talk and get their points across.

However he’s not responsible with his platform at all and whenever he gets a scientist or academic on he contrives to make an absolute bell end out of himself. 

Also why are wealthy male comedians absolutely OBSESSED with trans people. Like….you’re worth $100m…shut the fuck up.

However his voice is hypnotic. I just want to go on a stag do with him.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

There was a thread recently-ish on Twitter about it (I think). Quite a lot of famous people, bands, artists etc. turned up on it. Miles Davis played someone and Little Richard played a street preacher in one show. There was also quite a few bands and artists played themselves (including Suicidal Tendencies :lol: ). Crockett ended up marrying the character played by Sheena Easton before an old enemy of his murdered her. Then you had people like Ian McShane and Stanley Tucci who played one character in one series then showed up in another series playing someone completely different. Also there was one story arc where Crockett was in an accident and developed amnesia (like everyone seemingly did at some point on 80s tv shows) and thought he actually was a drug dealer. Perhaps the most unbelievable thing about the whole show though was that despite being a copper (albeit usually working undercover as a drug dealer) Crockett lived on a yatch, owned a speedboat and drove around in a Ferrari Daytona. 
There may have been some truth to the rumours that the people behind the show indulged in a little nose candy 

Wtf, this sounds class. Firing up the PLEX as soon as I get in

• Haha 1

Well he either met people knowing he had covid and didn’t wear masks etc. Or (more likely) he faked a covid result to try and make himself exempt from the vaccine rules. Either way he’s not the ‘hero’ the knackers are making him out to be. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Apparently the govt can, on compassionate grounds, decide to do away with the 3 year thing. If Covid is a much smaller thing this time next year, I imagine they'll let him back in? 

I am unsure of the legalities of that.

The bloke has caused so many problems and has given antivaxxers a voice here. The whole situation has been a farce. The govt look bad as does Djokovic.

The guy is a liar and thinks he's bigger than the game. As Rafael Nadal has said nobody is bigger than the game. The tournament will be alright without him

• Like 1

Doesn't NY state have a complete ban on non-vaccinated tourists too? Not sure what the rules are here and in France, quarantine?

It is a shame the GOAT tennis player of all time is a complete bell end like. 

What an absolute whopper. :lol:

These fucking idiots think “Common Law” means something entirely different to what it actually is- i.e. the laws introduced by judges ruling in court, as opposed to Statutory Law which is introduced by Parliamentary rulings. 

Objects to being called Anti Vax- how about Cunt, is that more suitable? 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What an absolute whopper. :lol:

These fucking idiots think “Common Law” means something entirely different to what it actually is- i.e. the laws introduced by judges ruling in court, as opposed to Statutory Law which is introduced by Parliamentary rulings. 

Objects to being called Anti Vax- how about Cunt, is that more suitable? 

Common law cuntsable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thought impersonating a police officer was an offence. It can actually be investigated seeing as it’s happening in real time too 

But as soon as he says it, it's in the past. No case to answer.

• Haha 3