Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I would nearly veto Gordon purely on the fact that I don't like his face, but in fairness for his debut season he did pretty well. It could go either way but there's plenty of people who seem to think he has the potential to be a great player. 

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

long ago, back in the olden days  it was widely rumoured (myth or otherwise) that alan oliver was being fed tits bits of info from shepherd which suited his (freddie's) agenda. oliver apparently had a new jag every year for his troubles, he was equally renowned for being 'wide of the mark'

I mean, the chronicle, ceefax and teletext was bad enough for churning out shite. quite why anyone would trawl through endless tweets of inane drivel from know nowt cunts desperately hoping they'll finder a glimmer of truth while simultaneously driving themselves round the bend is beyond me. but hey, each to their own!

:)

Anal, bloody hell that takes ya back

30 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

long ago, back in the olden days  it was widely rumoured (myth or otherwise) that alan oliver was being fed tits bits of info from shepherd which suited his (freddie's) agenda. oliver apparently had a new jag every year for his troubles, he was equally renowned for being 'wide of the mark'

I mean, the chronicle, ceefax and teletext was bad enough for churning out shite. quite why anyone would trawl through endless tweets of inane drivel from know nowt cunts desperately hoping they'll find a glimmer of truth while simultaneously driving themselves round the bend is beyond me. but hey, each to their own!

I did hear a story years ago where SBR wanted to try and find out who was the mole who kept feeding the press stories and it turned out it was Shepherd :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Tends to play CM or LW. If the link is true then I wonder if we are considering offers for ASM?

Another one wasting his talent and career playing second fiddle to some alleged superstars.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Tends to play CM or LW. If the link is true then I wonder if we are considering offers for ASM?

Unless he is greatly dropping his wage expectations there is no way we're picking up players from PSG imo.

Draxlers an odd one, always been very talented but wasting away at PSG for years

As people have said it's odd that every winger apart from Diaby we've been linked with is predominately a left winger, although as mentioned Diaby is supposedly comfortable on either flank. Of course a lot of the players we've been linked to are likely just paper talk, but one or two are probably legitimate targets. So perhaps either Howe plans on switching ASM to the right, or the plan was always to sell ASM.  

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I reckon you might be on to something there.

I'm glad you forgo twitter so you can spread your peace and love on here doll, and get away from all that negativity. A wise choice on your part 👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I mean, the chronicle, ceefax and teletext was bad enough for churning out shite. quite why anyone would trawl through endless tweets of inane drivel from know nowt cunts desperately hoping they'll find a glimmer of truth while simultaneously driving themselves round the bend is beyond me. but hey, each to their own!

it’s a head scratcher and yet here we all are talking about it and sharing all the latest transfer speculation from Twitter 

We were linked with this lad a few weeks ago. He's 23, is predominantly a left winger but can play across a front three, although more as a second striker if he plays centrally, and has impressive numbers in both goals and assists these past two seasons, albeit in the Belgian league. At the price quoted he could more than worth a risk. 

Edited by Polarboy

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Forest did us a favour 

Impressive that he's an English born player playing domestically and still speaks another language. Don't know what language that is mind you, just that it's not English. #Words

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Impressive that he's an English born player playing domestically and still speaks another language. Don't know what language that is mind you, just that it's not English. #Words

If you ever saw Windsor Davies in It Aint Half Hot Mum, “which name does you prefer” makes perfect sense. Especially if it has “la di da Gunner Graham” at the end after it

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I'm glad you forgo twitter so you can spread your peace and love on here doll, and get away from all that negativity. A wise choice on your part 👍

It's hard to tweet when your van's being assaulted by a tractor tbh

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

If you ever saw Windsor Davies in It Aint Half Hot Mum, “which name does you prefer” makes perfect sense. Especially if it has “la di da Gunner Graham” at the end after it

Lingard not going to NUFC definitely falls into the "oh dear, how sad, nevermind" category

• Jaysus... 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season