Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

4 hours ago, Polarboy said:

The Knight Rider reckons the Pedro deal isn't dead yet. How much of that is guess work from him or actual intel is debatable. As I've said if that tweet about Watford trying to mess us about over the price is true, then I can see Watford blinking first come the end of the window for the offer on the table. 

I wonder if we can peddle Murphy off to a championship side, would much rather Pedro as an option off the bench than him and a few outgoings would clear the funds.

• Like 3

I think hes perfect for us positionally.

As wyki says, he sits at the base of the three with Joelinton and bruno more advanced.

Weve seen Bruno playing further forward last season and how much he produces when he does, I think we lose out currently with him at the base and willock more advanced. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I think hes perfect for us positionally.

As wyki says, he sits at the base of the three with Joelinton and bruno more advanced.

Weve seen Bruno playing further forward last season and how much he produces when he does, I think we lose out currently with him at the base and willock more advanced. 

I’ve never seen him play. How’s his passing range 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve never seen him play. How’s his passing range 

I can't say I have seen him a lot, seen a few european games and I'm reading and looking at stats to see the details tbh.

He has good passing completion and apparently prefers medium range passing to particularly short or long. 

What I'm reading makes him sound a lot like we were expecting from Bruno funnily enough when he was being described as this all action number 6. What we've got seems quite different now hes settled into our side.

Differences between the two that I can make out is that Alvarez is more physical, doesn't have the same flair and is a busy intercepting/screening the back 4 sort of player who can pass well enough to break the lines.

He almost sounds half Joelinton, half Bruno. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye when you reach for the Philips and realise you need the standard head instead. 

I’d be happy with standard head in her case

* baddumtish *

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season