Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

Marcos Leonardo's agent (Rafaela Pimienta, the same that Haaland) has said that it is time for the player to leave Santos, now in January.

Apparently, Roma made an offer of €18M in the summer and it was rejected.

It seems that Santos and the player have reached an agreement to have an exit fee and, although it has not been revealed, it is rumored that it could be around €20M (it seems cheap to me for the crazy things that are being paid)

Today Globo, in Brazil, says that Newcastle, Real Madrid and Arsenal are the most interested.

I understand that the player will be a little more expensive because a fight and an auction will start and in the end the player who leaves the most commissions to the player and agents will win.

b5ef85a3-e3b8-472e-affe-0492ba7767ee.jpeg.69561647d25360e1cce595a03b692a8c.jpeg

He'll be off to Spain then, I'd imagine if it's those three clubs. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Surely we can afford amtico these days.

Ignoring your shit joke, if anyone has any tips on how to remove amtico adhesive from a concrete floor they would be very welcome.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Ignoring your shit joke, if anyone has any tips on how to remove amtico adhesive from a concrete floor they would be very welcome.

Power Tools Rambo GIF by Bosch Professional Power Tools and Accessories

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

The good news is there is glue remover to help you. The bad news is you still need to scrape it all off with a wallpaper scraper

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparetnly we are tracking Atheltico's Lino.

Another left sided winger.  @Diego21 do your ting

The Kid Mero Reaction GIF by Desus & Mero

Lino is being the big surprise of Atleti's season.

Last year he played for Valencia as a winger on the left wing, and even as a forward. But he was criticized for having very few goals and even ended up being a substitute behind Justin Kluivert.

But this year, at Atleti, he has become Carrasco's best successor. Here he is playing as a winger in a defense of 5, although always very offensive. All Atleti fans are loving their season.

I know that Atleti wanted to sell him in the summer, although Simeone wanted him in the team.

Honestly, I don't think signing him makes sense since we have Gordon and Barnes.

But he is a very very very good player, very young and with still a lot of room for improvement.

• Like 2

Watching Wolves we really should be in for Wang Chung (yeah I know it's Hwang Hee-chan - I'll report myslef later), cunt is like a battering ram and scores from very little.

He wouldn't be that much, he'd never get another opportunity to play in Europe, he'd probably be good enough to make second choice, pushing that chap made of glass to third choice, is only locally cup tied and has a ready made song.

• Like 1

AFCON runs jan/feb this season. 

I know we think longer term but I can’t see us signing a striker in jan that isn’t going to be able to play for us or train with us for weeks.

• Like 2

We've got to surely look at our forward options. At least bring a kid in who has the potential to burst onto the first team. Behind Isak and Wilson, the talent drops off a cliff. Wilson has probably a couple of years left with us and is still made of cotton wool. I love the guy and his attitude to be no1 but his injury record puts that to bed. 

• Like 3