Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

ManUtd signing Weghorst. Didn't Burnley sign him to replace Wood :lol: 

Good they can have the carthorse back

Edited by Rosco

On 12/01/2023 at 07:34, Kitman said:

Yes I agree. I don’t think he understood football

Whilst he did certainly lack that understanding to begin with I read that he did eventually get the hang of this football lark.*

:CT:

* - Cross checking this it's definitely the moment he fucked off from our club.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OTF said:

Whilst he did certainly lack that understanding to begin with I read that he did eventually get the hang of this football lark.*

:CT:

* - Cross checking this it's definitely the moment he fucked off from our club.

No, the cunt is still around….

but Ashley has fucked off.

• Haha 5

Not sure if statements like this will endear him to Howe but he’s definitely going somewhere this window by the sounds of it. Maybe he has a genuine grievance? I’m sure Ashworth will be able to get the full story.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sarabia to Wolves for €5mil is a bargain. Regular international for Spain and scores a few goals from midfield 

Must be a mistake if he's not Portuguese. 🙂 

I wouldn't want him here with that kind of attitude. Has he been unhappy since their new manager came in?

I typically don't watch much of other teams except when we play them and I remember him being a decent dribbler so is he any better than ASM?

54 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

I wouldn't want him here with that kind of attitude. Has he been unhappy since their new manager came in?

I typically don't watch much of other teams except when we play them and I remember him being a decent dribbler so is he any better than ASM?

I'm prepared to leave it to Eddie and Ashworth. They'll know. 👍 

• Like 1

Wolves want Lascelles :lol: this season is the first time I’ve really been impressed by Neves tbh. He’s definitely standing out in a poor side so getting him and sending them Lascelles is absolute robbery of the highest order. Especially if we have a decent ball-playing centre half in our sights to replace him 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Neves acted like a complete tit in the post match interviews after we drew with Wolves near the start of the season. There's no doubting he's a top quality midfielder though, and he'd slot perfectly into our midfield and allow Bruno a bit more freedom. Hopefully Wolves need the money to reinvest in the rest of their squad. There'll surely be some competition for him though. Liverpool would be mad to not put a bid in at the very least, but given they bought another wide/centre forward before sorting their mid they may actually be mad. The other big PL teams you could perhaps argue have other priorities. 

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season