Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

So that’s Chelsea nearing £500m (?) in two windows, they surely have to be crippled with FFP? The wages alone for all these signings would surely create issues, same window as buys such as Lukaku iirc. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Howay said:

So that’s Chelsea nearing £500m (?) in two windows, they surely have to be crippled with FFP? The wages alone for all these signings would surely create issues, same window as buys such as Lukaku iirc. 

77hn4w.jpg.06cbacc88cc2613f6fa987c4ca8c1a06.jpg

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

One thing is for sure. I think we dodged a bullet with Paqueta 

Obviously the club had their reasons for not going for him but you have to assume he’d be a different player under Eddie Howe.

• Like 4

Sergej Milinković-Savic is a versatile central midfieldplayer and is capable of playing in several roles, including as a trequartista, or in a holding role, although he is usually deployed as a central midfielder, in the mezzala role.

I guarantee you that The Fish will spontaneously jizz in his pants upon reading the above quote.

• Haha 10

Fwiw, I'd be shocked if it happened. SMS doesn't really fit the age profile, or cost of our transfer policy. 

He's outstanding, but I'm gonna call bullshit.

12 hours ago, ewerk said:

Sergej Milinković-Savic is a versatile central midfieldplayer and is capable of playing in several roles, including as a trequartista, or in a holding role, although he is usually deployed as a central midfielder, in the mezzala role.

Sounds like the new Hugo Viana 

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season