Pre-season Games

Polarboy

These friendlies are doing a canny job of underlining how desperate we are for forwards. The balls into the box have been poor and if Wilson isn't playing, there's not a lot of point in playing the ball in there anyway. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

😂 The travelling fans are singing Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle. Can't make out which player the song is for. 

Rangers fans were singing this last year, the young'uns just copy others now. No gumption as Joe Harvey once said to Bobby Moncur one balmy night in Budapest, once. /HMHM/Ryder.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

These friendlies are doing a canny job of underlining how desperate we are for forwards. The balls into the box have been poor and if Wilson isn't playing, there's not a lot of point in playing the ball in there anyway. 

Almiron, Fraser and Murphy need upgrading - I guess we knew that before but still. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Almiron, Fraser and Murphy need upgrading - I guess we knew that before but still. 

53 minutes ago, Tom said:

Anderson looks worth keeping around tbh

Is he going to save us 20/30 mill? 🤔

i'd be tempted to give him a run in the side this season - especially if we don't sign paqueta or someone else in that position. he looks like he could be the real deal 

On 10/07/2022 at 10:48, wykikitoon said:

IMO we will see movement this week 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

IMO We will sign Paqueta 

Maybe best to keep your head down for a little bit.

;) 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Anderson looks worth keeping around tbh

I'd ship Murphy out and give Anderson his place in the squad. He's Championship quality on a good day. Unfortunately some fucking knacker gave him a 6 year contract 

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd ship Murphy out and give Anderson his place in the squad. He's Championship quality on a good day. Unfortunately some fucking knacker gave him a 6 year contract 

I think the added bonus with Anderson is since he is under 21 he doesn’t count against the squad limits iirc. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

😂 The travelling fans are singing Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle. Can't make out which player the song is for. 

Maybe they’re from Hebburn 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

32c? Best break out the long sleeved keeper top.

That’s why he got it in a size XS, so it’s three quarter sleeves. Always thinking Adam P.

• Haha 5