Gazza

peasepud

The thing is he really enjoys the attention people are giving him and they wont mind giving him it because he is famous.

He needs to be put in hospital and kept away from alcohol for as long as possible.

If he is to get better he's going to need another vice as it's quite clear he has an addictive personality and craves attention.

Maybe they've tried to help him and all he's given them is grief? There's only so much you can try to help someone before you realise they simple don't want to help themselves. Gazza knows what the road to recovery is, but he's ignoring it.

It's not quite as simple as say Best with him. Much more like Bruno really.

Maybe they've tried to help him and all he's given them is grief? There's only so much you can try to help someone before you realise they simple don't want to help themselves. Gazza knows what the road to recovery is, but he's ignoring it.

i think gazza has no one else to blame but himself. people are quick to claim his friends are responsible for him being in this very sad situation. gazza was a great player but he's become a pretty sad case - he needs to look in the mirror and sort himself out if you ask me.

i don't mean to sound cold and unsympathetic but i am so that's the way it comes out.

i think gazza has no one else to blame but himself. people are quick to claim his friends are responsible for him being in this very sad situation. gazza was a great player but he's become a pretty sad case - he needs to look in the mirror and sort himself out if you ask me.

i don't mean to sound cold and unsympathetic but i am so that's the way it comes out.

The fella is mentally ill (as well as an alcoholic), it doesn't really work like that.

F*ck me! If I said that to everyone I worked with I wouldn't last two seconds in my job. ;)

Couldn't watch all of that :nufc:

he needs to be looked after properly, it's a crying shame, it really is.

All this reminds me of when Yasser Arafat died... it was really sad & his family had him buried in the Gazza strip -

NEWCASTLE TOP, RANGERS SHORTS & SPURS SOCKS ! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Couldn't watch all of that :nufc:

he needs to be looked after properly, it's a crying shame, it really is.

All this reminds me of when Yasser Arafat died... it was really sad & his family had him buried in the Gazza strip -

NEWCASTLE TOP, RANGERS SHORTS & SPURS SOCKS ! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Wor Ollie eh ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...