The Twitter Thread

peasepud

you can't read that without genuinely worrying about the man's mental health. it's not even funny, just disturbing

I used to be quite concerned about his mental health but now I've found out he rated Allardyce he can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

I think "thick" is unfair on him. He's an intelligent bloke and has good knowledge. But seems to have zero self awareness and is tedious as fuck with a lack of "getting" social media.

Shame really.

I think "thick" is unfair on him. He's an intelligent bloke and has good knowledge. But seems to have zero self awareness and is tedious as fuck with a lack of "getting" social media.

Shame really.

Being knowledgable is very much different to being intelligent. One doesn't always follow the other.

Being knowledgable is very much different to being intelligent. One doesn't always follow the other.

True, but I still think "thick" is harsh when he cant defend himself.

That fucker (Ranger) nearly ran my lass and little boy over in Forest Hall last week.

They were on the pavement.

I fucking wish I'd been there.

Fucking arsehole he is, complete and utter waste of time Ranger like. One of the biggest mistakes of Ashley's reign.

That fucker (Ranger) nearly ran my lass and little boy over in Forest Hall last week.

They were on the pavement.

I fucking wish I'd been there.

What a cunt.

You heard he practically lives in Bet Fred? Living the dream like, y'knaa? Apparently the lass in there wanted to phone the police after he refused to leave / was going on like a fucking tit. The manager talked her out of it as he spends £100s there every week.

Edited by Alex

Whey there's similarities between here and communist Poland. Or even the polit bureaux in Rocky 4, because there was some canny cunts in the polit bureaux applauding Balboa's speech, and some mugs.

The likes of Thompers and LM consigned to life in the salt mines.