Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just thinking last night that next season we could really be a quality team in this league, pushing for europe etc. Now I think we're fucked. I just don't know what to think. You's think Enrique and Barton are going to want to sign new contracts now? Exodus I tell you. The beginning of the end

I don't him to go but 35m is a riculous price for him. Everyones got a price - who'd say he would go for anything near that 18 month ago? Can't see us turning that down. The farce is that we won't have anyone lined up to replace him.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN GET SOME CUNT ELSE IN

the last ones where fucked for not spending any money and you're complaining about these for spending money..

No I just think we could get a better player for 35 mill. I think you could get Forlan for 15 mill and hes a better player.

You could get a better [player for £35m, but yuo've seen players come in and not adjust to a more physical league(I'd have reservations about Suarez, despite his quality). Carroll is guaranteed PL goals, Carroll has a 5year contract and NUFC know LFC have £50m to spend.

I don't him to go but 35m is a riculous price for him. Everyones got a price - who'd say he would go for anything near that 18 month ago? Can't see us turning that down. The farce is that we won't have anyone lined up to replace him.

Indeed, however, I can't see Pardew getting the full £35m to spend in the summer.

Today could turn out to be a massive cumsplash of a day. Fucking sick as a chip, reading this.

Glad I never found the recipe for that humble pie CT was on about last night.

FFS, maaaaan.

This is the problem, Liverpool have lost Torres and have panicked and come for Carroll. If he goes we're left with no one as the window shuts, money means nowt to us fans if it's not used to get quality players on the field.