mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Still fairly pissed off at the club's handling of the Wembley tickets, but its quite touching to see there's a 150 odd post thread on the situation on the SMB -  since this morning.

Screenshot_20230216_212237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.beb696556c51e91c141defc90f97ca15.jpg

And this is definitely worth a thread. I'll definitely need to watch this programme and freeze frame it at this exact moment. FTM marras.

Screenshot_20230216_210548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9bbabb722c87998d0d48b35e03820775.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

.....And this is definitely worth a thread. I'll definitely need to watch this programme and freeze frame it at this exact moment. FTM marras.

Screenshot_20230216_210548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9bbabb722c87998d0d48b35e03820775.jpg

:lol:

Gerrin! 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Bit windy to be hanging the washing out, mind. 

Mackem looks out his bedroom window and shouts down to his mam, "Mam! Mam! Why's me Sunalin shirts lying about on the grass? FTM." His mother, sitting downstairs gets up and looks out of the living hovel window and replies, "Ah for fuck sake, some cunt's nicked me pegs!"

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Injury time equaliser against the mackems. Gerrin 😎

As long as they were playing flowing, one touch football, and every player looked worth £10m, they won't mind that at all. Results are secondary, made up intangibles are what football is really about. 

• Haha 8