New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Buzzing to have Pedro sign my top

Class talk in too :D

Good lad.

My hero, still love him even after his Ashley arselicking. That top was either worn at Wembley or Roker Park imo

Would've have special embroidery for the occasion if it had been worn at Wemberley wouldn't it? Would I be right in saying the only time he played for us there was the 96 charity shield? Think he'd gone to Liverpool when we played in that Mercantile Credit football. League thing. We wore black and white anyway v Man Utd I think. In any case I was told it was a premier league match worn shirt but that's all I know.

Would've have special embroidery for the occasion if it had been worn at Wemberley wouldn't it? Would I be right in saying the only time he played for us there was the 96 charity shield? Think he'd gone to Liverpool when we played in that Mercantile Credit football. League thing. We wore black and white anyway v Man Utd I think. In any case I was told it was a premier league match worn shirt but that's all I know.

You're right we did have black and white on at Wembley. Defo the grey shirt at Joker though, we won 2-1 after being 0-1 doon. Aye Beardsley was away by the Mercantile Credit Classic, we put Liverpool oot then lost 2-0 to friggin Tranmere.

The badge looks class but I watched them playing the other night & the red was very, very dark as soon as it was sweated in, not very 'Milan'.

Pretty bland kit for what's becoming a pretty bland team sadly.

Remember when Milan had a full squad of players anyone with more than a CT level interest in football would recognise immediately?

I was thinking that. Are they players or just models?

I think I recognise 3 of the 5, El Sharaawy, Montolivo(I think in the middle?) and Honda so I suppose players.

They're just such a shadow of what they were.

I got 3 out of 5

Missed De Sciglio & Poli.

Which is weird because I've probably watched Milan 20 times this season :lol:

They've got a few generic players I suppose.

Indie Cowie could show him how to do a kick up or two ;)

Nah Mastour is an exciting player, shame Milan haven't given him a blast really.

:lol: What an utter shit show, are they preparing us for blue and white stripes? Ridiculous. Mind as HMHM said you'd have to be a right chode to go out as an adult and buy that.