Loic Remy

GeordieMark

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the interest is on the loan?

I'm curious as to how Kinnear got him across the line as surely he was on big wages that didn't fit Ashley's wage agenda. Is it possible Kinnear broke the rules as he was getting desperate under pressure.

I'm curious as to how Kinnear got him across the line as surely he was on big wages that didn't fit Ashley's wage agenda. Is it possible Kinnear broke the rules as he was getting desperate under pressure.

My guess is all our targets wanted big wages.

Remy carries the least risk, if he's crack we send him back. It also means bent and gomis know were no longer desperate, so can't hike up their demands.

Also, if remind covers us until next summer gomis is available on a free

Kinnear looks like a fan that's cadged a photo with Remy whilst on holiday. He's definitely wearing jeans with that shirt.

bamp

Hark at the fashion police. :lol:

My god we have the world's most embarrassing supporters people are seriously suggesting getting a chant of "Lets get Remy to rumble, lets get Remy to rumble, I get Remy, I get Remy, Remy, Remy rumble. Watch him hit the net, watch him hit the net, strike!" FFS!!!

My god we have the world's most embarrassing supporters people are seriously suggesting getting a chant of "Lets get Remy to rumble, lets get Remy to rumble, I get Remy, I get Remy, Remy, Remy rumble. Watch him hit the net, watch him hit the net, strike!" FFS!!!

Nobody ever actually ends up singing these things though. Mind I say that, but then there's "Don't Sell Cabaye"...

:lol: sounds mint. Ant and Dec doing the dance in their box.

Nobody ever actually ends up singing these things though. Mind I say that, but then there's "Don't Sell Cabaye"...

I hate that shite. Its embarrassing. theres also one that the young people sing that goes "weve got the best midfield in the world" and goes on to mention Marveux :lol:

"Joe, you're in the way, we're trying to take pictures of Remy, you know, the guy you just signed..."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40191515@N05/9448225379/

(sorry, can't find a way to embed a flikr image)

Is it just me that thinks our medicals look a lot less in depth than other teams going from those pictures? Admittedly it's usually videos from the likes of Madrid that you see but they have them wired up all over the place attached to top of the range medical equipment. With us it's one guy with a stethoscope and some hand wash next to the sink. And people say we're unprofessional :D

As laughable as it is, it would be nice to have a song that isn't just copied from some other team. No one would copy that would they!

"watch him hit the net" :lol: sounds like he's just failed a challenge on Gladiators.

Is it something that there has been no mention of a clause in which we can make the deal permanent? Surely there must be.

I'd be surprised. I'm happy we've got a striker, but from QPR's perspective it's quite a good insurance policy.

If we're paying his wages (which I assume we are), and he gets done for rape - then all the negative publicity will be at NUFC, not QPR. I do think media "circus" attention can definitely damage team performances.

If nothing comes of it, he clears his name - we get a decent striker for a year - and then QPR can take him back without baggage, or offer him to us at a good rate for them.

Ever the pessimist when it comes to transfers, but this is just a band aid really, we still need to get a proper permanent striker in, in the long run.

Edited by scoobos

Remy Remy, oh with your touch of class.

Remy Remy, you can't have raped that lass,

Remy Remy, they'll think this songs quite crass...

I'd be surprised. I'm happy we've got a striker, but from QPR's perspective it's quite a good insurance policy.

If we're paying his wages (which I assume we are), and he gets done for rape - then all the negative publicity will be at NUFC, not QPR. I do think media "circus" attention can definitely damage team performances.

If nothing comes of it, he clears his name - we get a decent striker for a year - and then QPR can take him back without baggage, or offer him to us at a good rate for them.

Ever the pessimist when it comes to transfers, but this is just a band aid really, we still need to get a proper permanent striker in, in the long run.

Can't see us doing a loan deal without having some deal in place for a permanent transfer. This administration has said in the past that they don't like loan deals at all (presumably as there is no chance of a profit on them) so unless that was a Lambeeze thing I don't see it changing.

To me it looks like a bit of a face saving move from QPR and a way for us to mitigate any issues with the posibility of him getting banged up.