Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

44 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Going back to England, and looking at Southgate stubbornly picking my old favourites who are either not playing or have gone to a retirement league, I’m starting to agree with those that said he should have been moved on after Qatar. He’s always been a cautious manager but he’s becomes ridiculously risk averse. There just isn’t a reasonable case for sticking with Maguire and Henderson when you have Tomori and Foden on the bench.

The problem is: who replaces him? The next English manager in line is probably Howe. After him, maybe Potter. 

Potter's probably happy with his money from Chelsea and waiting for Southgate to go.  I think he is probably ahead of Howe, especially if he is still out of work at the time.  Doubt Howe would want it yet, as it is not day to day work.  Potter may be happy not to have fans shouting at him every day. :smile:

I didn't watch the game as he's taken all enjoyment out of England for me.  He's beige as fuck and his football follows it.  Apparently the game was slow as fuck, probably after his pre-match reading of some fucking poem the boring cunt.

I would love it if Scotland decided to use the game to experiment and try a few new players and Beige Boy sticks with his pals.  Deserve everything we get under him.  Fuck all.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If I recall correctly, this was who a certain follower of his Holiness wanted us to sign in the summer.

@LongTimeAdmirer

They are all on something, his doctor screwed up. Needs to replace him asap.

btw, I said we should sign him in jest on a very slow couple of transfer news day fyi.

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

Listening to Monday Night Club.  They have Conor Coady on.  What a fucking bell pipe.  Talking about England.  He's so far up the arse of Southgate he can taste his fucking food.  Talking about Harry Maguire 'Yes, H is great laaaaa, H is mint ya nooooo warra meeeean la like'

Fuck off you no mark Dipper.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to Monday Night Club.  They have Conor Coady on.  What a fucking bell pipe.  Talking about England.  He's so far up the arse of Southgate he can taste his fucking food.  Talking about Harry Maguire 'Yes, H is great laaaaa, H is mint ya nooooo warra meeeean la like'

Fuck off you no mark Dipper.

Surely this goes against the advice of your nurse?

• Haha 3