What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Canny stressed. If this house move is gonna happen before Christmas, its gonna be right down to the wire. It's been a fucking nightmare from start to finish and this Friday is D-Day. 4 days of frustrating conversations with solicitors, interspersed with packing and trying to do the day job to look forward to. Mint.

And I thought I'd left it late! I've still done minimal Christmas shopping but don't really care. The bairn is sorted and everyone else understands. Good luck with it.

Canny stressed. If this house move is gonna happen before Christmas, its gonna be right down to the wire. It's been a fucking nightmare from start to finish and this Friday is D-Day. 4 days of frustrating conversations with solicitors, interspersed with packing and trying to do the day job to look forward to. Mint.

Good luck! We had someone wanting to complete on Christmas Eve, told them to fuck right off. :lol:

Been a weird week, my dad passed away last sunday and the whole week has just been a blur, grieving and remembering to laughing at memories

Need to get through the funeral and try to enjoy christmas like he'd want us to, he loved christmas

Been a weird week, my dad passed away last sunday and the whole week has just been a blur, grieving and remembering to laughing at memories

Need to get through the funeral and try to enjoy christmas like he'd want us to, he loved christmas

Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. :(

Was just coming in here to moan about having to do my Christmas shopping today. :blush2:

Fucking hell, mate. That's awful. Not much to say other than I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not just saying it either but you've always come across on here as a canny lad.

I'm sorry, mate.

Hope you pull through ok as quickly as possible.

Sorry to hear that - my Dad died just before Xmas a few years ago now and its never been the same for me since. I hope you can turn that around and enjoy it.

In a strange kind of mood.

My uncle died the other day (it's been coming for a while as he had cancer all over his body) and he was moved home over the last week so when the time came he was in his own home. He was a great man and was one of those types of blokes that if he was in the room you'd know he was as he'd be putting smiles on everyone's faces that was in there.

Anyway when he past away there was a bit of a wait for the Funeral director, and this was a man who loved his drink, especially his rum (not in an alcoholic kind of way, but more appreciated the good things, like when I went to Brugges was saying how he loved Belgium and especially the beers). So calls were made by my aunty and his sons went round as the body was still there. They then ended up opening his favourite bottle of rum and put some of his favourite music on and even my frail old aunty had some of it too. So they pretty much had a wake in his honour whilst waiting for the funeral director to come listening to his favourite music and sipping his favourite rum. I know this would've put a massive smile on his face as that's how he'd have wanted it to happen, not have everybody weeping for him but celebrating the man that he was.

Also it's a massive relief for everybody that he's no longer suffering as he'd been unconscious for the last 3 days of his life and wasn't having any quality of life whatsoever. So that's it really, not exactly sure what kind of mood if you like, but just happy that something like that happened as I know that's exactly what he would've wanted. :)