What mood are you in and why?

Me either....once I got out of bed I was ice cool, the grolsch helped.

Mint day. My speech had them all in bits.

Cheers everyone for the well wishes.

Glad it went well :D How was Stu?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

Glad it went well :D How was Stu?

He was great, after a month in hospital he'd only been out 3 days, and no better than when he went in. We had plans for a wheelchair and/or projcted video if he couldn't do it, but he was able to stand and give his speech which was lush.

His lad was page boy too. Smart as a dart.

Great mood, had a canny few days. Match was enjoyable on Thursday. Yesterday I had to have an ECG, which came back fine and was a huge relief. Today I've had a productive day for housework with everything done by about 11am, Himself did some DIY type jobs this afternoon while I visited my Gran and now I'm relaxing with some wine and a week's worth of recorded TV shows to catch up with. All fairly basic stuff, but it's just been really nice.

Pretty damn fine mood if Im honest.

Managed to scive yesterday and instead painted the little lads room blue. It had been pink as he inherited it off his sister, however all things considered, DNA etc, I thought best get it blue ASAP.

So the blue was on yesterday and today I have to do hills / meadows and the sun. Farm Yard stickers to follow.

Does anyone have any tips for painting curvy lines (the hills).

11766268-friendly-farm-wall-mural-by-my-wonderful-walls.jpg