mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I couldn’t be happier at the moment if Scarlett Johansson was rimming me. 

As if I’d if them going down wasn’t enough. But bent scoring the equaliser for burton and the thick cunts not even knowing they were down!  Christ I’m not expecting any Christmas presents for the next century. 

• Haha 4

It's absolutely class how the realisation slowly set in that they were down. A few news outlets reported it and the head scratching began. I mean the Championship is not the top flight and not where we all want to be but it's full of big, decent football clubs. Derby, N. Forest, Leeds, Sheff Wed etc. Where they're going now (and we have never been) is the land of Luton, Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood Town. Hopefully Notts County get themselves up and Shola runs riot.

Lads this is class mind. It's only 2 years ago they were 'kicking on' under Fat Sam. Hahaha. Fuck off

• Like 3

The number of attendees for the Wolves game will be very interesting,especially if Mitro's Fulham put 4 or 5 past them.Sunlun till they die, they reckon.Any possible investors will be taking note of the 30,000 pink and white seats on display.If they took away the freebies and £5 tickets they'd have lower attendances than the Heed.

27-3-1970.

I don't get why they don't seem to care as much? If that was our club getting relegated into the doldrums, we'd (rightly or wrongly) be livid. Invading the pitch, protests, all in all kicking off in some style. They've met their relegation with resignation and apathy. Half empty (if that) stadium with a few bews.

Both times Newcastle were relegated from the Premier League, at least some of our players looked gutted. Their lot just trooped off, probably in a rush to get changed and head out for a few drinks, or a dalliance with a lass behind the chinese.

They're fucked as fucked can be. Good. Karma is a bitch.

• Haha 1

I've never seen so many fans of other sides step into give someone stick like they have here. Maybe if Twitter was around during Leeds' freefall but fuck me, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Leeds themselves, Portsmouth, Burton, Derby, I've seen just about everyone giving them grief over some period where mackems, en masse, have been completely whoppers in some kind of encounter with any team you can name. I even saw a Southampton fan having a pop and Southampton don't hate anyone.