Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

Absolutely wish him well. That departure statement seemed really sincere and in my eyes he's a true friend of the club and was a bright spark in the dark times. Good luck ASM.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Absolutely wish him well. That departure statement seemed really sincere and in my eyes he's a true friend of the club and was a bright spark in the dark times. Good luck ASM.

With patter like his he'll never get a job on BT, any NUFC link must include bitterness. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

@asaintmaximin    :wub:   :nufc:

"4 years ago, I wore the Newcastle jersey for the first time. At that moment, I hadn’t realized that not only was I about to become a Newcastle player, but I was also about to become a Geordie.

You might think « nice Goodbye message » but the sentiment runs deeper than any words I could say, from the very first months that I met the people of this city, I truly understood them and embraced their unwavering passion, which is why it was so important for me to give my all and if this meant to play injured or even not making statistics, I didn’t give a shiy as long as it would help my team.

Believe me, I fell for Newcastle, I had great opportunities to leave during dark days, but that was too late I was already in love, I wanted, I needed, I had to stay for helping my team to save the club from Premier League relegation because it meant the world for me.

Of course during those dark days some may have had their doubts, but I always believed in this club and look where we are today, it's just so beautiful. I'm leaving Newcastle as it should always have been and that's my greatest trophy because I was a part of it.

A deep thank you to ALL of you, my team mates, the loyal fans, the staff, the Club, etc… I’ve seen all your messages, thank you and even though this chapter has ended, the story never stops. Newcastle is home now, I'll continue to be your biggest supporter, I'll watch every game and as long as the club keeps winning I'll be the happiest man in the world… and for sure you will see me again I love you,

I love you sincerely, I love you like a Geordie brother. Once a Geordie, always a Geordie."

massive respect tp him for those words. The only shining light we had times under Bruce. Wish him all the best.

• Like 3

Fuck, fuck, fuck, its real isnt it, its fucking real. 

Was in woolies when I first saw that post, fell down to my knees in the middle of the aisle, didnt want to believe it, been drinking every since. 

This is some serious bullshit, complete bullshit.

Selling our best player for pennies, THE GOAT. a complete betrayal.

80mil plus spend on LWs on inferior players, a headless chook and bumbling barnes. fmd. This is a WAR CRIME.

It feels like a nightmare come true and the emotions have been overwhelming, it's hard to shake off the feeling of despair.

Saint-Maximin wasn't just any player, he was the heartbeat of our team. Whenever he had the ball, MAGIC happened. He could take on multiple defenders, create opportunities out of thin air, and score breathtaking goals that left us all in awe. 

Keep watching video after video of ASM with tears in my eyes even now, fuck. a bittersweet reminder of the joy he brought us and the immense void his absence leaves behind. a source of comfort and torment. 

His time with the club will always be etched in my memories. I'll cherish the moments of joy and brilliance he brought to the pitch, and he will forever be a hero in my heart. 

His legacy will endure, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT. I'll wear his shirt with pride and share his stories with future generations of fans.

and for anyone who thought I was leaving just because ASM has left, needs to find the nearest mirror, look deep into your own eyes and say "im a complete Muppet".

FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 3

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

I’m not sure if your post is tongue in cheek LTA.

Neither am I. Because I didn’t read it

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Was in woolies when I first saw that post, fell down to my knees in the middle of the aisle, didnt want to believe it, been drinking every since. 

80mil plus spend on LWs on inferior players, a headless chook and bumbling barnes. fmd. This is a WAR CRIME.

It feels like a nightmare come true and the emotions have been overwhelming, it's hard to shake off the feeling of despair.

Saint-Maximin wasn't just any player, he was the heartbeat of our team. Whenever he had the ball, MAGIC happened. He could take on multiple defenders, create opportunities out of thin air, and score breathtaking goals that left us all in awe. 

Keep watching video after video of ASM with tears in my eyes even now, fuck. a bittersweet reminder of the joy he brought us and the immense void his absence leaves behind. a source of comfort and torment. 

His time with the club will always be etched in my memories. I'll cherish the moments of joy and brilliance he brought to the pitch, and he will forever be a hero in my heart. 

His legacy will endure, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT. I'll wear his shirt with pride and share his stories with future generations of fans.

and for anyone who thought I was leaving just because ASM has left, needs to find the nearest mirror, look deep into your own eyes and say "im a complete Muppet".

You forgot this one.....

Please, no need for thanks at this difficult time. :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Will always have a soft spot for him, he was one of the very few things that could make Bruce's team anything close to watchable. Good luck Maxi, gota work extremely hard now if you want to be anywhere near as good as you think you are. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

He's a likeable circus act. No issue with him but I'm glad he's gone cos a serious football team has no place for that.

One day he'll be contacted by Steve Wraith for a cult talk-in at the Corner House or something to fund the replacement of ex-council house windows whilst we're shafting Real Madrid, and I'm still denying the need for reading glasses. Can't fucking wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

3 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Handshake Bros GIF

Their is only 1 king. 

Thomas Rhett Grammar GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

You will be a regular supporter then? No denigrating anyone who you perceive could take minutes or the spotlight away from the object of your affection?

Strikes me that you love the unnecessary conflict. 

3 hours ago, OTF said:

Thomas Rhett Grammar GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

You will be a regular supporter then? No denigrating anyone who you perceive could take minutes or the spotlight away from the object of your affection?

Strikes me that you love the unnecessary conflict. 

11 minutes ago, Kitman said:

That Gordon fella looks quite good

I'm a lady of integrity and stand by what I said. 

AG is a headless chook and barnes is useless 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

On 29/07/2023 at 16:18, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Divven't worry pet. He'll back on loan to us next month. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Then how do you explain this second ASM already playing in Saudi?

Ronaldo is now that huffy, greedy Sunday league striker who pissees everyone off in the team but wins you games so you (barely) tolerate him.

We've all played with them.

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Ronaldo is now that huffy, greedy Sunday league striker who pissees everyone off in the team but wins you games so you (barely) tolerate him.

We've all played with them.

I dont remember any of my strike partners being that...oh.

• Haha 5