Steven Taylor

JawD

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor is fucking dogshit, his positioning is woeful, he still attempts those heavy lunging challenges to get a reaction from the crowd. His pointing does my head in as well, especially when it is clearly the man he is supposed to be marking. Agree with Fish Williamson is an average defender and Taylor is below average now, I really think he has got worse in recent years as well.

Taylor is fucking dogshit, his positioning is woeful, he still attempts those heavy lunging challenges to get a reaction from the crowd. His pointing does my head in as well, especially when it is clearly the man he is supposed to be marking. Agree with Fish Williamson is an average defender and Taylor is below average now, I really think he has got worse in recent years as well.

I took my girls to the Cardiff cup game last season, when we were getting beat and we had a free kick and he was doing his starjump routine in front of their keeper I honestly felt like going on the pitch and saying something to him along the lines of, oh I don't know, sort of, "What are you fucking doing, man, you utter fucking bell end, you're an idiot. Nobodies fooled." You know, something like that.

I took my girls to the Cardiff cup game last season, when we were getting beat and we had a free kick and he was doing his starjump routine in front of their keeper I honestly felt like going on the pitch and saying something to him along the lines of, oh I don't know, sort of, "You're really getting my dander up, you grotty little man!" You know, something like that.

I took my girls to the Cardiff cup game last season, when we were getting beat and we had a free kick and he was doing his starjump routine in front of their keeper I honestly felt like going on the pitch and saying something to him along the lines of, oh I don't know, sort of, "What are you fucking doing, man, you utter fucking bell end, you're an idiot. Nobodies fooled." You know, something like that.

:lol: Honestly man he's getting worse. I don't think I'll ever forget that reaction to scoring against Cardiff at the end of last season, possibly the worst reading of the fans mood in the history of the club, Gotze had a lesser reaction to scoring the world cup winning goal ffs.

Aye, that's what makes him even worse. If he was just shite, that would be fine (which he definitely is) but it's wrapped up in this parcel of twattishness. What narks me the most is that he always kiss arses back into the side as well, as seen in pre-season. Thankfully, his comedy routine against Malaga shot that down.

The Cardiff celebration :lol: It can't be a serious reaction. I know he's thick but to have absolutely no self-awareness about Cardiff's relegation in a situation like that is ridiculous.

He played right back well before that though, Phil. Think Roeder played him there.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Whilst I agree he's a bit of a tosser I think it's exaggerated how shit he is. Don't get me wrong, he's shit, but both Taylors were part of our long unbeaten start the the season we finished 5th. He hasn't really had much luck since then. There's worse back-ups at bigger clubs. Our problem is we don't have an obvious first team pairing for him to be back up to.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

• 4 months later...