Newcastle v Swansea (H) 17/11/2012

The Fish

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrying too many players that aren't up to standard today, Anita, Sammy, Williamson and Ferguson in the main. Really being exposed for not bringing anyone in over the summer, without Tiote and Cabaye pairing in central midfield we're completely pedestrian.

Haven't seen any if this, are we just shite again or is it just been unlucky this time?

21 shots 7 on target, created loads scored nowt, one shite kick by Krull and then caught on the break chasing the game. Hey ho, played well considering the teams been decimated. Another day would have buried them.

We have no ideas up front. Too much hoof. Cant see Pardew suddenly playing sexy football though.

Can't agree, little hoof today, played some good stuff, got into good positions created chances didn't convert and still no-one can cross

Safe to say Alan Pardew won't be winning any manager of the season awards this time round. If he's even in a job by the time that comes around. A month more of this form, this attitude, this ineptitude and he deserves to be under a certain amount of pressure if he isn't already.

The players are doing him no favours at all either and nor has the owner who deserves so much criticism for not improving the defence. Simpson and Williamson are just woeful.

Going to try to keep my mind off football for the rest of the day now.

Same old story. Was surprised that we actually came out in the second half looking decent, but then it takes us going a couple of goals down before we look like we actually want to score goals.

Safe to say Alan Pardew won't be winning any manager of the season awards this time round. If he's even in a job by the time that comes around. A month more of this form, this attitude, this ineptitude and he deserves to be under a certain amount of pressure if he isn't already.

The players are doing him no favours at all either and nor has the owner who deserves so much criticism for not improving the defence. Simpson and Williamson are just woeful.

Going to try to keep my mind off football for the rest of the day now.

How the fuck did you survive the last relegation? :lol:

How the fuck did you survive the last relegation? :lol:

The following season was worse. He was still talking about relegation right up until it was an absolute literal mathematical impossibility for us to be relegated. ;)

Edited by toonotl

We were horrid. Their goal came during our best period of play. Typical. It was all over from there. That's the kind of shit out of form teams don't cope with.

On a positive Benny showing no signs of sulking. He'd have had every right to sit down on the pitch today w/ the shit that he was surrounded with.

The following season was worse. He was still talking about relegation right up until it was an absolute literal mathematical impossibility for us to be relegated. ;)

And?

Not that it needs pointing out, but I never said we'd be relegated. Just that I wouldn't be 100% comfortable till it was confirmed we were fine. Couldn't take anything for granted back then. The season we did go down I actually thought we'd be alright, especially after we played Middlesbrough and beat them. I was feeling good about our chances after that.

Plenty of posters on here more negative than I am, LBT and CT for instance.

Edited by Monroe Transfer