General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Still going strong, got a minging sore throat mind. Didn't know you were a skag head CT.

Na, not of that silly stuff for me. Once had a joint and threw up all over :lol:

Had a great "trip" jumping from cloud to cloud with the my little pony crew (except they were elephants) and then threw up in the street while our lass read me the riot act.

Pies were true though.

From one spliff?

:lol:

I think most people just listen to music or watch telly off one.

Still going strong, got a minging sore throat mind. Didn't know you were a skag head CT.

Na, not of that silly stuff for me. Once had a joint and threw up all over :lol:

Had a great "trip" jumping from cloud to cloud with the my little pony crew (except they were elephants) and then threw up in the street while our lass read me the riot act.

Pies were true though.

From one spliff?

:lol:

I think most people just listen to music or watch telly off one.

You sure that was a spliff? :lol:

From my days of LSD (sometimes trips others microdots, two very very different things), the worst it got was giggling my head off on LCD when my mate left his budgie out and I had the worst tracers ever. Or on microdots in the middle of a forest when my vision split into about 7 images. I have never ever seen anything that wasnt actually there.

Didn't do me any harm (like fuck! my vision is a bit odd these days).

Only time I chucked up on a spliff was when I had one after downing 1/4 bottle JD. I think I went a shade of green, then white.

Anyway, speaking of not being effected. For my birthday the people at work bought me a monkey suit (long story). So I am now sitting dressed up as an Ape. I plan to drive home in it though think I best lose the mask, or end up wrapped around a lamp.

Anyway, speaking of not being effected. For my birthday the people at work bought me a monkey suit (long story). So I am now sitting dressed up as an Ape. I plan to drive home in it though think I best lose the mask, or end up wrapped around a lamp.

I'm getting Clarence Acuna vibes here like. :D

The mask does have a bit of an underbite like

you clicked on it once and posted your detective work on the open forum Sherlock....thinking you were smart :lol: when I made no attempt to hide it and never have. Shame you haven't acknowledged an attempt by myself to move on mind, and nice to see your insinuation that you have already pre-judged I will cause more "disagreements" rather than your mate who refused steadfastly to answer exactly what he has termed "rubbish" for years, like an adult. Of course, if this proves not to be the case, I would apologise for being wrong which is no bid deal.

In fairness Craig was just humouring you there dafty.Since that's not where it shows up. It's a page in the admin panel and it shows you a summary of everything related to "whatever" you're looking up, even if you reg'd an account and then switched ip's somewhere down the line, i'd still know it was originally reg'd with the first one.

Why don't you stick craig on ignore, or Gemmill etc then none of those posts would've cropped up... oh yes that's right i forgot because you don't want to ignore people even though you clearly can't handle them/anyone else.

never ending story like

220px-Zeichen_215.svg.png

you're not telling my anything I don't know Ant.

I think putting people on ignore just because you don't agree with them is just being a big baby to be honest. These forums are about having different opinions. I don't threaten anybody, seriously abuse anybody. It's not really my fault if the vast majority of people don't "agree" with me despite most of what I've said would happen 4-5 years ago now happening and will continue.

I tried to revert to another username as an acknowledgement that a change was needed, but a foolish poster told everybody what it was and while some of the older posters would have known it was me, a lot of newer ones would not and as I said, I wouldn't have made it obvious. I tried to ask a couple of posters what exactly it is, from a summary, that they have said is "rubbish" and neither of them replied, and they didn't reply because they know that they can't. And it was me who was put in the sin bin, do you seriously want me to agree with the majority of people even though I know that they are wrong about the future prospects of the football club ?

I think its the fact that other people can't handle the fact that what I have said is correct, rather than what you say. If this is not correct it is still open for them to reply to that post like adults and move on like adults. One poster has posted a pm from me on the open forum. Why is this allowed ? If it were one of yours, I bet you would delete it.

Why do people reply to posts for other people when they don't answer me, a small number of posters do this constantly, then demand I answer. Maybe that would help if they stopped doing that, just a thought ? What do you want me to do when 10 people demand I answer a question ............. I've said in a pm to you and other admin that I realise it is all getting a bit daft, are others recognising this, or is it just me ? There certainly seems that fuck all is done about repetitive posts made by others when its only me who is put in the sin bin.

Edited by LeazesMag

Thinking I was smart? :huh: What in the name of titty-christ are you on about now?

And we'll win a league title long before you 'move on'.

Course if you have 'moved on', you'll not reply in any way, shape or form to what I've written in this post. But you won't.

Ann Hathaway just breezed past our office in a blue jag without blacked out windows....not sure if shed been in "make up" yet but she looked tidy..theres been a huge black merc with blacked out windows yesterday and today and thats apparently Russel Crowe, although some folk nabbed him for a photo and he was, almost unbeleiveably, hugely rude to them. The phrase "no shit?!" sprang immediately to mind....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Mis%C3%A9rables_(2012_film)

I'm convinced Russell Crowe is only hollywood hard, and just needs a fucking good hiding off someone to remind him of this fact, and stop him acting like such a cunt. I'm not volunteering btw, hollywood hard is harder than me.

Aye, picking on fans, hotel staff and journos is just bullying. Its needs some hulking great stage hand to fuckin beat some common sense into him. Wouldnt be good for the hand's career mind, so thats probably what saves him, power.

Edited by PaddockLad

OOhh I had forgotten all about him!!

I broken 25k ...

I shouldn't be proud, but I kind of am?

every one of them a quality post.....

if you consider every post will average at least a minute, that's errrm, wait a second, errr, well quite a lot of time spent on here posting. Is 25k some kind of record, now that Alex has disappeared?

I broken 25k ...

I shouldn't be proud, but I kind of am?

every one of them a quality post.....

if you consider every post will average at least a minute, that's errrm, wait a second, errr, well quite a lot of time spent on here posting. Is 25k some kind of record, now that Alex has disappeared?

I'm fourth behind Gemmil, Tom and HF. Though I'm positive that alex's count dwarfed ours. The man was a machine.

I miss Alex. Cant see why you cant be an MP and post on the Internet. He usually sat on the fence anyway so ideally placed for an MP poster. :(

because one slip of the tongue, one misplaced " :lol: " at an inappropriate comment and it can be painted any which way possible. Makes sense and while I think it's a shame, I totally understand why. I'd do the same if I were ever so vain as to become a politician ;)

I don't seriously abuse anybody.

You need help, serious help, you utter, utter wanker.#1037983

fucking lying cunt #1049908

I've been laughing at certain people on here for a good few years now chum. Cunt. Fuck off. #1044552

What a pathetic fool you are man. #1002822

and you're an expert on NUFC ? Fuck off you arsehole. #1047023

I could go on but can't be arsed, there are dozens at least.

Leazes you are unquestionably one of the most, if not the most, abusive posters on this forum.

People may wind you up but that is really no excuse and your vitriol is unparalleled once you get going.

I think others would have been banned long ago for less. I'm not calling for your banning, just making that observation.

Edited by trophyshy